Online Teaching and Learning Research Committee
The UNCG Online Teaching and Learning Research Committee will identify and advance a research agenda that:
- Supports student learning and faculty and staff development through research
- Positions UNC Greensboro as a regional and national leader in online learning scholarship
2020 - 2022 Goals
- Identify up to 5 research topics
- Identify UNC Greensboro faculty and student research partnerships
- Map research topics to data and teams
- Initiate the Institutional Review Board (IRB) process
- Plan strategy for short- and long-term presentation and publication goals
Interested in Collaborating?
We're highly interested in collaborating with faculty, whether you have a piece of ongoing research and think we could support you, or have an idea for a study pertaining to online learning you've been pondering. Reach out to anyone on the committee, or give me a call.