MSN/MBA in Health Management
The online MSN/MBA in Health Management dual-degree program gives students the leadership skills and experience needed in the growing healthcare field. Students gain the in-demand nursing and business skills desired in healthcare administration.
- 62 credit hours
- Online format provides flexibility to maintain work-life balance.
- All clinical practica are arranged in collaboration with faculty and the Graduate Program Clinical Coordinator. Locations are determined by student interest area and geographical location.
- Degree provides preparation for a future doctorate of nursing practice degree.
- The UNCG School of Nursing baccalaureate and master’s programs are fully accredited by CCNE, the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- The Bryan School is among 1 percent of business schools in the world with dual AACSB accreditation in business and accounting.
Program graduates have accepted nursing and healthcare administration leadership roles in acute care, primary care, and community/public health, as well as on quality and safety, strategic planning, nursing informatics, and talent acquisition teams.
College is an investment in your future, but our goal is to give you an outstanding education at a reasonable cost. A quality education doesn’t have to come with sticker stock. You'll find our costs to be competitive with those of other top-tier universities.
Estimated Tuition & Fees (2020-21)
|Per credit hour||Est. program cost|
This rate applies if you receive online education in NC and you’re a legal resident of NC.
This rate applies if you receive online education in a state other than NC.
This rate applies if you receive online education in NC and you’re a legal resident of a state other than NC.
Still not sure which category applies to you? Take our quiz >
All the program details. All in one brochure.
Ready for a closer look at the online MSN/MBA in Health Management dual degree? Our brochure provides complete program details, admission deadlines, start dates, and graduation requirements.
Complete the form to download the brochure.