MS in Accounting
The online Master of Science in Accounting provides an opportunity for students to pursue intensive studies in accounting and related subjects. Students prepare for a career in public accounting, industry, government, or not-for-profit organizations.
- 30 credit hours with an undergraduate degree in accounting; 42 credit hours with prerequisites for those without an accounting background
- Part-time online; part-time or full-time on-campus
- Flexible program can be customized to meet your goals
- CPA firms actively recruit from our program
- CPA exam pass rates are above the national average, and we offer intensive CPA review courses to help students prepare
- Career support available 24-7 with Bryan Briefcase, our new online collection of professional development resources
Students can choose from two concentrations:
The Taxation concentration is for students interested in specializing in taxation accounting.
The Financial Reporting and Assurance concentration is for students interested in specializing in areas such as corporate financial reporting and analysis, assurance service, and consulting (on-campus students only).
College is an investment in your future, but our goal is to give you an outstanding education at a reasonable cost. A quality education doesn’t have to come with sticker stock. You'll find our costs to be competitive with those of other top-tier universities.
Estimated Tuition & Fees (2020-21)
|Per credit hour||Est. program cost|
This rate applies if you receive online education in NC and you’re a legal resident of NC.
This rate applies if you receive online education in a state other than NC.
This rate applies if you receive online education in NC and you’re a legal resident of a state other than NC.
Still not sure which category applies to you? Take our quiz >
All the program details. All in one brochure.
Ready for a closer look at the online MS in Accounting degree? Our brochure provides complete program details, admission deadlines, start dates and graduation requirements.
Complete the form to download the brochure.