MSN in Nursing Education
Start a career as an academic, staff, or patient educator. Enhance basic nursing knowledge and learn nursing pedagogy, curriculum development, testing, and measurement.
- 38 credit hours taken over seven semesters beginning in the fall
- The master's degree program in nursing at UNC Greensboro is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Courses delivered fully online
- Concludes with capstone course
- Designed for part-time study
- 210 clinical practicum hours included in coursework
- Asynchronous (no set class times)
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.