MS in International Business
The online Master of Science in International Business provides an interactive dialogue between a diverse group of students and faculty through a global online classroom. It brings faculty and students together within multicultural teams to learn about international business and solve real problems while operating across borders and time zones as is required of business leaders in today's complex global environment.
- 100% online
- 30 credit hours
- Achieve a cross-cultural education without leaving town
- Learn through hands-on project opportunities
- Learn at your pace
- Faculty with international backgrounds
About the Bryan School of Business and Economics
- One of the largest business schools in North Carolina
- Home to the international X-Culture program, developed by Dr. Vas Taras, program director for the MS in International Business
- AACSB Accredited (only 1% of business schools worldwide share the Bryan School's dual AACSB accreditation in both business and accounting)
College is an investment in your future, but our goal is to give you an outstanding education at a reasonable cost. A quality education doesn’t have to come with sticker stock. You'll find our costs to be competitive with those of other top-tier universities.
Estimated Tuition & Fees (2020-21)
|Per credit hour||Est. program cost|
This rate applies if you receive online education in NC and you’re a legal resident of NC.
This rate applies if you receive online education in a state other than NC.
This rate applies if you receive online education in NC and you’re a legal resident of a state other than NC.
Still not sure which category applies to you? Take our quiz >
All the program details. All in one brochure.
Ready for a closer look at the online Master of Science in International Business degree? Our brochure provides complete program details, admission deadlines, start dates, and graduation requirements.
Complete the form to download the brochure.