MS in Gerontology
Prepare for leadership in a variety of settings as you gain a broad and integrated perspective on aging through collaborative relationships with academic disciplines, community organizations, and businesses.
- 100% online — only fully online Gerontology master’s program in NC
- Features 7-week courses
- 30 credit hours total
- Emphasis on applied learning through projects, case studies, and a capstone experience
- Collaborative approach taps into faculty expertise across campus and community partnerships
- Choose electives to specialize in an area supporting a career path
- Accelerated BA or BS to MS in Gerontology
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.