MS in Accounting
Prepare for a career in public accounting, industry, government, or not-for-profit organizations.
- Part-time online or full-time on campus
- 30 hours for Accounting majors; 42 hours for non-Accounting majors
- A tax concentration is available for students interested in specializing in taxation accounting.
- A financial reporting and assurance concentration is available for students interested in specializing in areas such as corporate financial reporting and analysis, assurance services, and consulting.
- Our CPA exam pass rates are above the national average, and we offer intensive CPA review courses to help students prepare.
- The program is flexible and can be customized to meet your career goals.
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.