MEd in Teacher Education — Elementary Science Education
Improve your science teaching with the online MEd in Teacher Education with a concentration in Elementary Science Education. Become an instructional leader in elementary science education with this in-depth exploration of issues related to curriculum, pedagogy, assessment, research, and elementary science education content.
- Fully online to accommodate your schedule
- Approximately 2 years to complete (30 hours total)
- Taught by award-winning faculty
- Science learning within and beyond the classroom
- Enriching and cutting-edge science, environmental, and engineering education learning
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.