MEd in Teacher Education — Elementary Mathematics Education
Learn about the latest developments in elementary mathematics, personal teaching practice, and your students’ mathematical thinking with the online MEd in Teacher Education with a concentration in Elementary Mathematics Education. Using hands-on, research-based instruction, learn to integrate technology into students’ mathematical education and align your lessons to the Common Core.
- Fully online to flexibly accommodate your schedule
- 2 years to complete (33 hours)
- Latest developments in mathematics instruction
- Key strategies to understand your students’ mathematical thinking
- Accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.