MEd in Teacher Education — Instructional Technology
The online MEd in Teacher Education with a concentration in Instructional Technology is for people who want to work as instructional designers and training specialists in a wide array of environments including K-12, higher education, nonprofit, government, corporate, and military settings.
Students will gain learning experiences and applied skills in the design, production, application, and evaluation of a broad range of media and technology for innovative teaching, instruction, training, and development.
- 33 credit hours
- 100% online
- Delivered in a synchronous (set class times) virtual classroom format
- Taught by experienced faculty
- Program culminates with a capstone experience
- Not cohort based; begin in fall, spring, or summer
- Professional, career-ready master’s program with a general practitioner focus
- Two tracks: Online and Professional Development, and Teacher Licensure
- Unique focus on design thinking, online learning, and instruction for diverse learners and equitable access
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.