Master of Business Administration
Solve problems innovatively, globally, sustainably, and ethically to make an impact within your current organization.
- Online with no set class times or on campus in the evenings
- 45 credit hours
- No GMAT/GRE required
- No prerequisite courses
- Concentrations available include: Business Analytics, Cyber Security, Finance, Information Technology, International Business, Marketing, and Supply Chain Management
- Customize to meet your needs, whether you have years of experience, are early in your career, or have no professional work experience
- Year-round courses, including summer
- Can complete in as little as 18 months
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.