MA in Applied Economics
The online Master of Arts in Applied Economics provides a combination of theory, policy analysis, and data analysis to help students identify, understand, and solve real-world problems in business, finance, and government.
- 30 credit hours
- Complete in three semesters
- Only fully online MA in Applied Economics in North Carolina
- 90% placement rate for graduates within three months of graduation
- Learn to analyze large data sets with the same software used by Fortune 500 companies and financial institutions
- Deepen your general economic theory and econometric skills and develop an understanding of policy analysis fundamentals
- Prepare to make an impact in a variety of fields, including public policy, government, finance, and more
- Career support available 24-7 with Bryan Briefcase, our new online collection of professional development resources
Customize your curriculum by earning a graduate certificate in Economics of Health Analytics or Quantitative Business Economics. Once you complete one or both certificates, you can choose to apply for the full master’s program. With a GPA of 3.0 or above, you may waive the GMAT/GRE requirement.
Or enroll directly as a master’s degree student and complete the 30-hour curriculum. You may choose to earn a certificate en route to earning your master’s.
College is an investment in your future, but our goal is to give you an outstanding education at a reasonable cost. A quality education doesn’t have to come with sticker stock. You'll find our costs to be competitive with those of other top-tier universities.
Estimated Tuition & Fees (2020-21)
|Per credit hour||Est. program cost|
This rate applies if you receive online education in NC and you’re a legal resident of NC.
This rate applies if you receive online education in a state other than NC.
This rate applies if you receive online education in NC and you’re a legal resident of a state other than NC.
Still not sure which category applies to you? Take our quiz >
All the program details. All in one brochure.
Ready for a closer look at the online MA in Applied Economics degree? Our brochure provides complete program details, admission deadlines, start dates and graduation requirements.
Complete the form to download the brochure.