PBC in Quantitative Business Economics
Develop broad perspectives on the use of economics in evaluating business decision making.
- Fully online
- 12 credit hours
- Taught by expert faculty with direct workplace experience
- Stackable with other certificates to build a skill set or combine with the MA in Applied Economics
- For professionals with a bachelor’s in any discipline
- Complete the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in as little as two semesters
- First step toward the Certified Business Economist (CBE) credential
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.