PBC in Nursing Leadership and Management
Prepare for entry- to mid-level administrative positions in nursing and health care. With this Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, holders of the MSN with a concentration in Nursing Education become eligible to apply for the Post-Master’s DNP in Executive Leadership.
- 15 credit hours taken over two to four semesters beginning in the spring
- Courses delivered fully online
- Affordable tuition and fees
- Bridge to DNP program (for those with MSN in Nursing Education)
- Convenient clinical opportunities available at more than 500 agencies. Some clinical hours may be completed in the student’s workplace.
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.