PBC in Nonprofit Management
Gain valuable training to meet the unique challenges faced by nonprofit organizations. A flexible curriculum, relevant coursework, and experienced faculty prepare you to make a positive impact in your community.
- 15 credit hours total
- Fully online, fully face-to-face, and blended course options available
- Designed for those already working or volunteering in the nonprofit sector
- Program offered through UNCG’s Master of Public Affairs (MPA)
- Connected to local nonprofit organizations
- Networking opportunities with nonprofit professionals, classmates, and professors
- Comprehensive education resulting in a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Small class sizes (15-25 students)
- Flexible curriculum with electives that fit your learning needs
- Finish in 1 to 2 years
- Certificate credits can be applied to the MPA (contact advisor for details)
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.