PBC in Leadership in Infant and Toddler Learning
The online Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Leadership in Infant and Toddler Learning provides students with graduate-level training and a credential to pursue leadership positions in early care and education settings.
- Fully online
- 19 credit hours
- Delivered in a synchronous (set class times) virtual classroom format
- Can complete in three semesters
- Available with additional LECE Certificate completion
- Jointly administered with the Department of Human Development and Family Studies
- For individuals with a bachelor’s degree in early childhood settings
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.