ESL Add-On Licensure
This program prepares North Carolina teachers with initial licensure to work with English Learners in K–12 public school settings.
- 9 credit hours
- Fully online — most coursework is asynchronous (no set class times)
- On-campus options available
- Designed for North Carolina K—12 teachers with initial licensure
- ESL add-on licensure with Dual Language concentration also offered online
- With project EnACTeD, full-tuition support is available to a set number of in-state, NC licensed teachers
Online graduate courses at UNC Greensboro are priced lower than our face-to-face classroom courses. You'll find our costs to be competitive with those of other top-tier universities.
Estimated Tuition & Fees (2020-21)
|Per credit hour||Est. program cost|
This rate applies if you receive online education in NC and you’re a legal resident of NC.
This rate applies if you receive online education in a state other than NC.
This rate applies if you receive online education in NC and you’re a legal resident of a state other than NC.
Still not sure which category applies to you? Take our quiz >
All the program details. All in one place.
Ready for a closer look at the online ESL Add-On Licensure? Our brochure provides complete program details, admission deadlines, start dates, and graduation requirements.
Complete the form to download the brochure.