PhD in Business Administration
Prepare for an academic career at a major college or university. Learn a broad overview of all areas of business, while selecting a focus on strategy, international business, or organizational behavior. Develop specialized knowledge to contribute to academic, government, and private sector environments through research.
- Fully online degree program
- 60 semester hours including dissertation
- Completed in four years
- Select a focus on: Strategy, International Business, or Organizational Behavior
- Designed to train business faculty members in research
- The first and only online AACSB-accredited PhD program in Business Administration
- Three required campus visits for orientation, comprehensive exams, and dissertation defense
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.