"Outside NC" means distance education is received outside North Carolina. Most students living in a state other than North Carolina are eligible for this tuition rate.
*Online Tuition and Fees listed are Distance Learning Tuition and Fees and apply to courses that are identified as Distance Learning and are not identified as Main Campus or Main Campus Web delivery. For more detailed information, please review the current tuition and fees chart.
Tuition differentials are charged for the following courses/programs:
- MBA, MSA, ISM & SCM (600 Level), MS International Business, and PhD Business Administration: $200 per Credit Hour
- MS Retail Studies: $120 per Credit Hour
- MS Informatics & Analytics: $100 per Credit Hour
- MA Applied Economics: $60 per Credit Hour
- MLIS: $20 per Credit Hour
UNC Greensboro does not require health insurance for students who take courses fully online. Because online students are not assessed the same fees as those taking courses on campus, they are not eligible to participate in the Student Health Insurance Plan.