Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The RN-BSN program offers working Registered Nurses (RNs) the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) in a convenient online format through a part-time plan of study.
- Fully online, asynchronous courses
- Online-only cohort with only one cohort per year, starting Fall 2021
- Must hold active unrestricted North Carolina nursing license
- Finish in one year, including summer
- No foreign language required
- The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at UNC Greensboro is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- For licensed RNs located in North Carolina
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.