BS in Integrated Professional Studies
Designed for working professionals, the online Bachelor of Science in Integrated Professional Studies (BIPS) develops depth in your area of interest and the breadth to see and think from different perspectives.
- Fully online, with no set class meeting times
- 7-week courses focus on real-world projects
- Innovative core courses build transferable skills such as critical thinking, analyzing and interpreting data, and collaborative problem solving
- Choose an Area of Focus (Health & Wellness, Service, or Arts, Entertainment, & Media) or design your own
- Create a clear path to graduation with a BIPS advisor
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.