BS in Human Development and Family Studies
The rigorous online Human Development and Family Studies program combines knowledge of child development with early childhood education and early childhood special education.
- Fully online (some courses have set meeting times during lunch or in the evenings)
- Prepare for a career in early childhood settings and agencies serving young children and their families with the Early Care and Education program
- Prepare for NC licensure to teach B–K children in public school with the Birth through Kindergarten Teacher Licensure program
- Gain valuable experience with a required field placement in an inclusive early childhood setting or classroom
- Prior degree required (AAS in Early Childhood from a NC community college)
Best Online Bachelor’s in Human and Family Development Programs
Best Colleges ranks UNC Greensboro's online Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Family Studies among the best in the nation.
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.