BS in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Hospitality and Tourism Management prepares you for a variety of management positions in the hotel, restaurant, meeting, travel, tourism, attractions, craft beverage, and experience management fields. Students complete a set of courses that gives them a broad foundation in all areas of hospitality and tourism management.
- Fully online (plus required industry work hours)
- 89% of students were employed within 3 months of graduation
- Nearly 100% of students employed within 6 months of graduation
- Average salary: $43,250
- Opportunities for extended internships and study abroad while completing your degree
- Earn industry-recognized accreditations in some courses, such as: Food Service Safety, Hotel Industry Analytics, and Responsible Alcohol Service
UNCG's Bryan School of Business and Economics holds dual accreditation in business and accounting from AACSB – a distinction held by only 1% of business schools in the world.
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.