BA in Philosophy
Prepare for a career in education, science, law, or government with the online Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, which strengthens logical reasoning, critical thinking, analytical skills, and ethical reasoning.
- Fully online, with no set class meeting times
- Taught by nationally recognized faculty
- Learn to analyze, question, solve problems, and make logical arguments
- Courses available in theoretical and applied philosophy, ethics in the professions
- Pre-Law concentration available, covering a broad range of skills and knowledge that are of fundamental importance in the field of law
UNC Greensboro’s chapter of Phi Beta Kappa was established in 1934. Phi Beta Kappa is the oldest honor society in the country for undergraduates in the arts and sciences.
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.