BA in Peace and Conflict Studies
Develop skills to create peace that builds supportive communities with the online Bachelor of Arts in Peace and Conflict Studies — an interdisciplinary, critical, social justice approach to conflict theory, peace studies, research, and practice.
- Fully online, with no set class meeting times
- Interdisciplinary program for those with 30+ transferable semester hours of college credit
- High-quality, professional training in conflict transformation, resolution, and management
- Gain hands-on experience in engaged research or entry-level practice with required practicum
- Degree is in high demand in business, health, education, and nonprofit settings
Live outside NC? Currently, UNCG is authorized to offer online education in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Find out more about State Authorization, a law that regulates in which states colleges and universities can offer education. UNCG does not guarantee that programs which fulfill North Carolina licensure requirements will satisfy the criteria of professional licensure boards in other states or territories. For further explanation, visit Professional Licensure.